Monday 22 November 2010

Money Woes!

Hello nice people who read my daily rambles. Today is a ramble about how I am useless with money, and as a consequence am now nice a settled into the dregs of my overdraft. I have NO income, at all and my shitty bank are shit (HSBC) and will not increase my overdraft, even though I have kept my 1st year limit, and have always had an income previous to this year. So yeah, I am basically pooing myself, as I am off to the clothes show in a few weeks, also I have 2 birthdays and a few more christmas presents to buy. So this will be an interesting few weeks for me. I am lucky in that I am getting money for christmas presents because I am so poor, so with any luck, I will not be destitute for long.
If I was any good with money, this wouldn't have happened, but I'm not unfortunately. Well I have been these past few months, as I have noticed my balance getting lower and lower. And now, I am officially worried, I haven't maxed out my overdraft yet, but yeah. I am an idiot...one that shouldn't spend money she doesn't have. SO. The next 6 months is going to be scrimping, to get out of this overdraft so that I can tell my bank where to shove their student bank account. I have applied for 3 jobs as the one I have has no work going at the moment.
If anyone has a sure fire way that I can make a few grand, hit me up with your ideas, I damn well need them. Might become a pop star, or a high end prostitute. Same difference.

LOVE YOU.

x

2 comments:

  1. it will be difficult finding a job where you don't have contact with people and that's something you find difficult, being nice and polite to people. Cleaner?
    Christmas postie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find it hard being nice and polite to people, I just don't enjoy being treated like crap at work. Librarian, quiet, books, nice book people. x

    ReplyDelete