Thursday 6 January 2011

2011

Hello, it has been a while since I posted, a lot has happened and I have been away for Christmas and stuff but I thought I should start the new year and try and start posting regularly again.
So a new year, I have set myself some resolutions these are: get tattooed, get pierced, get a job, and start training for the 2012 marathon. Last year was pretty shit for me to be honest, and I am pretty much ready to move on.
This year has already been good, things have been sorted, I have been right, and prospects look good. I am sick of being the underdog, and I am sick of doing what others think I should do. I want to make step this year towards finding out what I want to do with my life, and work towards achieving that. I am going to be graduating in 6 months time, and I am very excited as I am sick of being at university. As much as I adore psychology, my friends and the whole university lifestyle, I am sick of being poor and I do want to start being an adult. To be honest, I never thought this day would come as I love education but I think I need a break before I think about going back to do a masters or a second degree (which is on the cards, trust me).
I want to be so much more than what I am now, I don't want to regret not going for what I love, and though that may not be sensible, I'd rather chase my dreams than just let them die. I am going to fight in 2011, for myself mainly. This is my year, and I hope it will be yours too.
You have to do what you want to do, to get the life you want for yourself regardless of the past.
I'm going to go for it and in 2012 you will see me taking time off from my job, running my marathon, tattooed and pierced a little bit more. If you don't, I'll be doing something equally exciting, because I don't want to live a life to regret when I am old.
Fuck it :)
Man up.
Do it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment